What information is shared with a service?
When you log in to a website for a government service, some of your information is provided. Only the information a government service needs is shared with them, and no more.
Each service may be provided different types of information. For example:
- A health service may receive your name
- A tax service may receive your name and birthdate
- A business service may receive your name, address and if you're over 19 years old
You can see the information that will be shared when you:
- Look at the list of websites and apps that accept BC Services Card Login
- Log in to a website, app or service (it'll show each time you log in)
Need more help?
You can find more help in the user guides. If you're not able to find what you're looking for and want to talk to someone, call the BC Services Card Help Desk.
BC Services Card Help Desk
Open Monday to Friday (except statutory holidays)